Thursday, October 21, 2004

Bye Bye Boobies!

I received the approval today for my breast reduction surgery!

I can't believe it. I am so excited. The nurse was amazed my surgery was approved so quickly. They requested copies of the pictures just Monday, and today I have an approval. Simply 'mazing.

So, today will be my last smoking day. Period. I will have surgery schueduled in 30 days. I have to see a cancer surgeon to get a clearance, as my mammorgram wasn't completely normal, but once I have that clearance, I will be good to go. From a 48DD to, hopefully, and 38C or D (Yes, she will be doing lipo on the ouside of the ribcage to allow me to go down that far).

Big Deep Breath.

And I might be getting a new Saturn this weekend. In Pimp Daddy Gold.

Oh, Oh!!! Tubbs has graciously sent me two voodoo dolls - one for love/passion and one for wealth/money. I can't wait to receive them! I am so excited!! The benefits of having a blogger pre-wifey who works at a Voodoo Shop. They should be here any day now.

New car, new trinkets, new boobies. It's been a fabulous day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home