Saturday, June 30, 2001

PamPakes and Avon...

Good morning, little ones. It's Saturday morning, and the AVON Fairy has dropped 4 boxes of stuff outside my door, so it's going to be a busy day. People don't realize what work it is being an AVON lady. There is something to do every single day, whether it is delivery brochures and samples, calling to follow up on clients, taking orders, then putting in the orders on what looks to be an SAT form (fill in the bubbles with a #2 pencil) and then delivery...and not for a whole lot of money. But, I have had soooo much fun. I love to give stuff away, and I don't think I've really seen a significant profit from it. My mom says I need to stop giving discounts and free product and start putting it into the bank. I just think it's healthier than a Barbie collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home