Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Retook the Bunny Test this morning... and this is what I got. I thought of YOU LORENE...

you suck, and that's sad
you are the "you suck, and that's sad"
happy bunny. your truthful, but can be a bit
brutal.

which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Happy Wednesday Morning to You!


I am in a fantastic mood today. Couldn't tell you exactly why, but maybe it's because I just woke up positive and happy. I've been thinking that I still have stress on my shoulders that shouldn't be there anymore, and I am trying to only focus on the things that need to be focused on. So, I bounced into work and am trying to get a lot accomplished today. At least I got my flu shot, that's something accomplished.

Lindi leaves on Friday for her trip to the Marlboro Ranch. I won't be able to see her off, and that makes me a little melancholy, but I am really pleased she's going to have a nice getaway - even from me. I know I can be a cranky handful, and sometimes it's good to be away with only a good friend... and yourself... and an open bar... to spend time with. On the roster for her trip is a complementary full body massage, country/outdoor cooking lessons, professionally guided nature photography and the "Ranch Experience"... which I imagine is just a bunch of women in hip waders doing chores... oh, did I happen to mention that this trip is all women? Yes, I discovered this little gem of information on Saturday night. Getting a little of my jealousy in check - the women are gonna be all over her. That's okay, I trust her. As long as she's not drunk. However, Marlboro is providing alcohol and her preference of cigarettes free of charge, a 60 minute phone card to use (when she is totally plastered), and $900 to Deanna - the actually winner of the trip.

Since Sarah is spending Saturday night with her sister... that leaves a Saturday evening and Sunday morning ALL TO MYSELF. I don't know quite what to do. Put out some probes with a friend who I haven't spent nearly enough time with lately, planning on a little scrapbooking, CD burning, meditating, Feng Shui-ing the duplex, dancing naked while baking wheat-bran cookies... the usual. Hmmm... maybe this will be just what the doctor ordered.

The interview went well, and I am keeping positive. There are 9 candidates, which is a bit daunting. I am sure I haven't been here long enough to have any kind of advantage, except my previous experience. So, whatever the universe gives me - I am blessed with it.

Drink of the Day... Venti Cafe Mocha with Whipped Cream and a bit 'o chocolate on top

CD on the Player... Melissa Etheridge Self Titled


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home