Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Wish Me Luck!


I have an interview today for a promotion within patient accounting. I would be in the Payment Review Department, which is exactly what I was doing for PVH, and really, what I am trained to do. I had to jump through a couple of hoops with HR to get my application forwarded, but as soon as it was, I had an interview. It helps when you have a friend who is working in the department, too! Wish me luck, send me energy!!!!

Lindi's window was fixed yesterday, much to her delight. Now she's not constantly cold and being rained on while driving. Maybe she can get over this cold, now. The landlord came over and took care of a few of the issues we had with the duplex and said something to Lindi about one of his other places coming open. He asked if we knew someone because he would much rather have a referral than just anyone off the street. He told Lindi, "I just got lucky with you guys." I thought that was nice, to have your landlord ENJOY renting to you.

Sarah's grades finally came out and she pulled a 3.1. She ended up with 5 A's, 1 B-, 1 C and 1 D. She's going to work on that D, of course, but we are especially proud of the fact that she pulled her Algebra from an F to a B-. Can't ask for more than that. We are very proud, and I think she is realizing that she can do this High School thing. It's harder, but I know she's feeling a sense of accomplishment. Hopefully, we can feed that and really get her to enjoy her HS experience.

Drink of the Day: Gingerbread Latte. Not bad. A lot like Chai.

Music on the CD Player: Melissa Etheridge, Breakdown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home