Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Oh, Good Lord... the Meat, the MEAAATT!!!!
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com


I treated my family to dinner at Rodizio Grill... and the food was exquisite. Yes, Lorene, I ate meat for you.

The menu consisted of: Brazilian style collard greens, green salad, Quail Eggs (really good), Palm Hearts wrapped with turkey, black beans and rice, cucumber- tomato and Buffalo mozzarella salad, Bacon wrapped sirloin, bacon wrapped turkey medallions, alligator sausage, rattlesnake sausage, pork sausage, garlic (whew!) sirloin, salmon, grilled pineapple and glazed ham, fried bananas and, for dessert (as if we needed it) Brazilian puff pastries with vanilla ice cream. Oh, it was amazing. We are still full... some 3 hours later!

Yes, I said alligator and rattlesnake. The snake wasn't bad, but the alligator was nasty. Ew. Never again. I was the only brave one. No, that's not true, Sarah did break out of the box a bit and eat things she normally wouldn't have.

If you'll excuse me, I need to roll into my bed now...

Ni Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home