Thursday, May 19, 2005

Could this Day be any Suckier?

:: I woke up with a headache.

:: I threw up. Felt better.

:: I was late clocking in. Thank the Goddess it wasn't considered a "tardy."

:: Came in to find a letter on my desk that said, "Thank you for interviewing... but..." about the promotion I was going for. Oh, well.

:: I threw up again. Felt worse.

:: Not going to the Napoleon Dynamite Festival - my road trip buddy can't take the time off work because it's fiscal year end.

The only bright spot is that Tre and her Wife's package should be at their house today. I can't wait for the excited phone call. I think I will ask them to open it now instead of waiting for the baby shower.

We could all use the happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home