Friday, July 08, 2005

I know It Feels Like Forever

since I've blogged, but I've been a little tired, under the weather and generally pooped.

I was so dissapointed to not be able to attend Toni and Rob's annual Meat Fest. It's the one thing I look forward to every year. When I woke up on Saturday, I started puking. Then cam ethe sweats, shakes and dizziness. Lindi had diarrhea. So, between the two of us, we were a flu waiting to happen. I didn't feel well until Monday, and not very well at that! We stayed pretty low-key all weekend, but we did get almost 30 pages of our Alakan Cruise Scrapbook completed as a family. It looks awesome!!!

This weekend should prove to be another low-key event. Saturday night, we are getting together with a bunch of friends for Lindi's birthday and Sunday, her official birthday, she and I are going up into the canyons to have a picnic and take pictures ~ just be together. That's all she wants for her birthday! Sounds good to me.

Much love out to Dylan on the passing of his Grandfather. May the spirits great him warmly as he makes his journey.

And many thanks out to Lorene for being my shoulder to cry on this week. Work has been hell, but with friends like her, it makes it bearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home