Sunday, April 21, 2002

Wonderful Weekend


Saturday night's festivities were wonderful, in spite of the drunken party-goers next to us and one snobby-assed waitress. Next time, I'd like to enjoy the restaurant in a more relaxed seating area.

I spent today just bumming around, getting all of my AVON stuff in order to send in tomorrow. Oops, I just remembered that I forgot to call Jennifer. Damn. I'll call her tomorrow.

I bought a new CD burner, which is fabulous. It's a Polaroid BurnMAX 32, faster than hell, and reasonably priced, with rebates. Gracie installed it today after she got off of work, then stuck around and played computer games, harassed JJ, and had dinner with us. Wish I had more time on the weekends, but it's alright.

New Mantra down below, check it out. Love India.Arie's music, and this one is my favorite. I've been having some serious talks with myself about self-image and esteem, and this song really spoke to me.

Well, gonna run for the evening, hope all is well with you in your world. Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads my blog or just checks it to see if I have written on it. Naw, no one reads this thing. *smooches*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home