Thursday, September 23, 2004

Happy Thursday

All is well here at work, although I do feel like I have dropped 50 IQ points today. I did a little shopping downstairs at the Book Fair... for the second time this week, and picked up some lovely things for myself, a recipie organizer, some relaxation CD's (which are wonderful), an address book for the house, a scrapook for Lindi and a book for Sarah.

Last night, I buckled down and oragnized all my bills. Now, I am not a bill dodger by any means, but there are a few with high balances that I've just been treading water with and I want them off my case. I sat at my kitchen table and worked out some numbers. I know I could go to a credit counseling place and they would lower interest rates and all that, but I am going to call them and try it on my own, maybe work out a payoff agreement with my credit cards. Maybe if I agree to large bulk payments, they will kick the interest or work something out. I just want to be out of debt, and I know I can do it, it's just "doing it." I refuse to pay someone to do it for me. I am a negotiator, I can do it for myself!

I've decided to go back on Weight Watchers while my request for a breast reduction is being considered. Lorene and my sister have been such great inspiration to me and they are kicking my butt to get started. I am actually excited to begin again, now that my medication has gotten my blood sugar under control. Heck, losing a little weight before my surgery improves my chances of better healing and a better overall outcome anyway.

Things are well. I miss my girl Tre. I haven't been able to get ahold of her and it's stressing me out. Blog gone, email gone, not responding to work email. Now I have no choice but to try her cell. I am worried about her. I hope she is alright.

Much love out to everyone, hope your day is marvelous!!

Oh, and Thanks, Tubbs, for the post below. It was nice of you to check in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home