Thursday, January 06, 2005

A Wonderful Surprise...

Found today at LatinL's Weblog:

"Before I end this, there is one last thing I must write.

Yesterday, the lovely Connie left a very touching comment to my post. I've always kept track of her site, sometimes visiting twice a week or so, leaving a comment here and there. When I visited her site today, I noticed something different; she added my blog to her site.

'Holy shit!', I thought, 'This woman is going through breast reduction surgery to help prevent getting breast cancer, and, she added my blog to her blogroll.'

Wow.

The least I can do is reciprocate the favor.

God Bless, Goddess. You'll be in my thoughts. I'll be visiting a church tomorrow, and, will say a prayer for you.

It's the least I can do. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home