Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Great Day for Me!

I was one of only two people in my department nominated for an award that encompasses all of eBay North American Operations – and one of about 15 nominations from the SLC center. It is called the Making the Difference Award and is for those people who Make the Difference at work and in their personal lives.

Although I didn’t win the prize of $500 and a plaque, I am honored to work for a company who makes a point of recognizing that a person’s worth is not just what they do for the company, but how they impact society and the communities in which they live. I was nominated for “Going Above and Beyond in Promoting Team Unity” and for my work with Soldier’s Angels, a non-profit organization for deployed troops.

I am very blessed to have been nominated.

I am so sorry I haven’t been blogging lately. I truly have been trying to concentrate on my life rather than my blog, but I am sure you understand!

I have had time to make a beautiful cake for a lady here at work, though. Here is my latest creation!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home