Thursday, November 16, 2006

They Found a Lump

So I get to go back in for another mammogram on December 5the. Not too happy, but I am sure itÂ?s just scar tissue.

This weekend was pretty icky. I ended up with a migraine on Tuesday and begged off work yesterday so I could really rest. I saw my doctor again and she gave me migraine medication and told me the headaches are probably because of stress (gasp!) and the weather change. On the good front, all my lab-work came back perfect. When I say perfect, I mean PERFECT. She was really happy with that.

Some more good news Â? I was contracted for another cake! I am thrilled. This one is a bridal shower cake in the Moulin Rouge theme. It will be Red fondant with Gold accents, including a feather and mask topper! I will be sure to post pictures!

Hope your week is going well!

1 Comments:

  • I am sure it is nothing. But if they do have to cut it off, can we call you "one testicle"? Oh wait wrong appendages...

    By Blogger Toni, At 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home