Wednesday, July 04, 2001

Aspirations

Okay, so I have a column, as lame as it is. At least I am an unpaid regular writer. I am aspiring! Pencilstubs.com and my column On The Other Hand are my notepads for random thought, much like Blogger. In my column for July, I have mentioned this place and am hoping more and more people I know create blogs.

I wish I had more time to dedicate to writing. I pulled out some of my old poetry and stories the other day, from right after high school, when all I wanted to do was curl up in my pajamas and write of the torment of my life. Whatever. The funny thing is, it's almost hard to believe these are my actual words. The poetry is...um...rather good. It's almost as if someone else entirely wrote it, which I guess is true since I was a different person all together. I wish I could tap into that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home