Monday, November 26, 2001

The Harry Potter Story...

I really must share this, as well...G, Dondra, Cameron, Glennie and I saw HP on opening day. What a MADHOUSE. First, the parking, simply stated, SUCKED. I drove the lots, and all surrounding lots, for 45 minutes, until G came out and stood in a space and called me on my cell. I have to say that I really enjoyed the movie, even though I saw it after working a full day and driving straight to the theatre.

Then we get a call on Saturday from Jeffiner inviting us to see HP...again! Twice in two days, G couldn't have been a happier chipmunk.

Have I told anyone lately how much I love movies? I looooove movies. Nothing better in this world, methinks. Yes, Toni, I hear you jumping up and down screaming "Better than sex?! Better than sex?!"

By the way, Ton', what happened to the leather whip you got at last years Christmas party? (tee hee hee) Y'all going to the shindig on the 8th at Danny's? I PROMISE NOT TO GIVE OUT AVON CRAP. Well, maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home