Friday, December 14, 2001

Friday Five (Courtesy of Kathedral)

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Everything! I wanted to be a doctor (radiology or anesthesiology), a lawyer, actress, singer, director…so I finally settled down with my strengths – and work in a field I NEVER planned for.

2. Do you have any nicknames? Con-con, Constance (which is odd because it’s my given name), Wubba (don’t ask), Tonnie Anne, Triple G-TW (too long to explain) and Goddess (Thank You, William).

3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Dance better, do my makeup better and manage money.

4. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? No, but G bought Tae-Bo for me, does that count?

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Packing, moving, unpacking, drinking champagne (only for medicinal purposes) and vegging out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home