Friday, February 15, 2002

What a Valentines Day...

So, I woke up to a 3 foot white stuffed teddy bear sitting on the front seat of my car... with a box of chocolates and a chocolate rose. THAT is how to start a day. Except that I had to go to work, which is getting to be a bit of a chore lately. Anywhoo, G took me to see "A Beautiful Mind" and out to dinner, which was really, really nice. We have a good time when we are together, it seems we are getting back to being the friends we have always wanted to be.

Right now, I am babysitting at JJ's place while she and her husband are up at the hospital with his Step-father, who is in late stages of Respiratory Failure. We are watching Blue's Clues... it is actually quite entertaining. Oh, to be so amused.

I need to run Jaydon a bath now, the video is wrapping up.

Oh and, *yeah* for the Olympics, just as long as it doesn't interfere with my morning commute. (grin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home