Monday, May 05, 2003

When Your Friends Have to Pick You Up Off The Floor, You Know You Had a Good Time…


Sorry I have been so bad at Blogging lately, life is a crazy mess and I’m just falling through the cracks. So much for the “me” time I was making for myself. I have found, however, that I tend to blog more on The Communal Website that on my own. Maybe it’s the interaction. *shrug*

This weekend started out perfectly with a trip to see X-2, which I have been excited to see for the last 6 months. I was sad to see not everyone could make it, but we had a blast nonetheless.

Saturday Night was a trip to the Moon with the girls, and, my Gawd, I don’t think I’ve had that much fun in a loooooong time. First off, I brought the only straight girls there (Lorene, Jenn, Dee and Toni), secondly, almost everyone I could think of was there, third, it was Pam’s birthday, so we were alllll rowdy, and last, but not least, while dancing to the remix of “Stayin’ Alive”, my knee disjointed and I ended up falling flat on my ass! The DJ (the one I proclaim my love to every night) ran down to see if I needed an ambulance (as if I wasn’t embarrassed enough). Luckily for me, I had an entire gang of women to help pick me up, sit me in a chair, and stick ice on my knee. Jennifer, showing what a wonderful friend she is, solicted lap dances for me… I was a little light headed after THREE of them. Heather (a friend from Logan) tried to make me feel better by sticking my head under her shirt (I was laughing so hard I had my eyes closed….damn…) All in all, very enjoyable and mucho entertaining.

I rested my knee all Sunday and today it’s not doing too bad. I haven’t had my knee pop out on me in years, so I was a little freaked out. My body’s way of telling me to time out and concentrate on my health.

And how was YOUR weekend??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home