Thursday, March 04, 2004

So, Tre Asked Me About the Cancer/Virgo Dynamic...


so I thought I would share.

Virgos are very... well... deliberate I guess is the best word. We know exactly what we're doing. When I say, "Do I look fat in this dress?" we don't want truth. Cancers (Lindi, Lorene) give total truth all the time. Virgo's also tend to read into what their lover is saying instead of actually listening (bad, bad trait, I do admit.)

So, a typical conversation could go a little something like this:

V: Do I look fat in this dress?
C: No, but it's a little tight around the butt.
V: The butt? My butt is too big?
C: I like your butt.
V: My butt is enormous! I can't believe you! You should have told me sooner!
C: I didn't think it was a problem.
V: Oh, so you don't care what I look like?
C: I think you're beautiful. Who cares what everyone else thinks..
V: So, you don't want me attractive to other people. You want to keep my fat ass all to yourself, huh?
C: That's not what I meant.
V: Oh, I know what you meant, alright.
C: Don't do that.
V: Don't do what?
C: Make me feel guilty.
V: You said I was fat.
C: I DID NOT!
V: Well, if you don't want to be with a fat girl, then you just better leave me now!

...and so on and so forth.

But the sex rocks the house.

Virgo's and Scorpios should NEVER get together. Ever. EVER, do you hear me?!? Trust me on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home