Thursday, April 08, 2004

"Happy" Thursday...


No funny picture, no witty banter. I just don’t have it in me this morning. It’s rainy and overcast, and normally I adore this weather. Last night, Lindi and I pulled over during the rainstorm and enjoyed the beautiful, perfect rainbow we caught while driving home. Spring rainbows are definitely one of God’s best gifts.

I am just not here. I had a great night, got a lot of sleep, and woke up in this low place. Made it to work and pasted a smile. I had the joy (catch the sarcasm?) of the Monthly Staff meeting, where I was supposed to get a recognition award. Meeting ended, and nothing but “great job!” to everyone else and pictures of new babies born to members of my division. I guess they forgot. It just kinda added to the grayness that seems to be hanging on me this morning.

I probably won’t blog other than this entry. Sorry. I wish I had more good things to say. Other than I’m upright and breathing, it’s just not going to be a fabulous day. It just isn’t. I wish I could describe it better, but I can’t.

Hope your day is much, much better.

Drink of the day: Diet coke. Lots and lots of Diet Coke.
CD on the Playa: Melissa Etheridge Lucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home