Monday, November 15, 2004

The Greatest Post Ever

Damn you, forces that be

Okay. Like 2 weeks ago I wrapped up some voodoo dolls to send to Connie and put them aside for shipment, but I didn't put a last name on the mailing address. UPS doesn't ship without a last name (in case you didn't know).

So, that was remedied 3 or 4 days ago. I threw the last name on the box and all was well...

Except for that I did this while I was in the Cigar Shop and I left the box in the cigar shop instead of putting behind the desk next door at Zombie's.

And so, when I got to the Cigar Shop, the box was still behind the counter. Because I'm a dumb ass.

And since it's the weekend, UPS won't be coming back until Monday.

But I fucking swear, this box is going to Utah on Monday if I have to walk it there myself.

~T


Any doubt why I love this woman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home