Thursday, December 16, 2004

Song of the Day

I am totally digging on my Internet Radio courtsey of LaunchCast. I hear so much music that I love... so I will put lyrics out of songs that I am happy to have heard today... As you can tell, I am in a soft country mood.

This one just makes me cry. I am a mush bucket.

In My Daughter's Eyes/Martina McBride

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero, I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see - she was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be... In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal, Darkness turns to light and the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me, gives me strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe... In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand around my finger, Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer, I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough, It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light... It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future, a reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave, maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy she made me
For I'll be there... In my daughter's eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home