Monday, December 13, 2004

The Holiday's Threw Up

... everywhere. You should see our house, presents, cooking supplies and wrapping paper in every nook and cranny. So far so good, but it's been pretty crazy.

Saturday was spent shopping and making treats for presents, Saturday night was a Holiday party, Sunday was more baking. Tonight, I get to bake some more... I'll be happy when it's all done and over with!

I got tons of things for Scott's Care Package - gum, candy, peanuts... I hope he likes it! He should be in Iraq any day now. I will keep updating as I know.

Kinda having a depressive day. I just want to curl up in my bed and cry. Lots going on, not anything I really want to blog about. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock and start over - about two years ago. I would do things so much differently.

Hope your Monday turns out well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home