Wednesday, May 25, 2005

And the Winner is...

Carrie!

At least, that's what we think.

Don't get me wrong, up until last night, Lindi and I both were rooting for Bo, and in fact, we still like him a lot. I loved his performance a'capella - he has such a great talent and I was very impressed with his voice without all the singers and musci behind it. His voice is crisp and clear and full of southern flavor. I won't be dissapointed if he wins.

But we just love Carrie and she really pulled it off last night. I don't know why her voice draws me in, but I know in a few years, she will be a major star. She probably already is! When she sings... Chills chills chills!!

So, tonight we will be on pins and needles awaiting the final voting decision. We couldn't even vote because the lines were so busy!







.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home