Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Long Live Political Incorrectness!

My friend Lindsay told me about a book she was reading called: I Can't Believe You Asked That!

Apparently, this book takes all of the politically incorrect questions you can think of and asks them of the actual group: white, black, gay, straight, male, female and all combinations of ethnicities, genders/sexual orientations, etc. Nothing is taboo.

One of them, struck me as funny: "Why do all white people (and their houses) smell like wet chickens?"

First off, I don't think I smell like a wet chicken. I know my house doesn't.

So I asked my Chocolate Girlfriend here at work. "Do I smell like a wet chicken? Do all white people?"

She turns to me with a quizzical look and said, "I don't think so. But I'm half white and half black, so maybe I'm not the person you should ask."

I said, "I wonder what YOU smell like then..."

She laughed and said, "Maybe a mix of wet chicken and fried chicken?"

God, I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home