Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And the best goes on... and on...

So, it’s officially official, I am an eBay employee! Sunday was my oritentation and all the fun paperwork that is required of us. Good news: Insurance for Lindi and Sarah. Great news: They offer pet insurance. Yes. Pet insurance. I am getting it and you can’t stop me.

Sunday evening was Lindi’s Family Party. Whoa. 6 brothers and sisters, their spouses, children and grandchildren. Lots of relatives to catch up with, but it was grand.

Monday was a feverish shopping trip with the wife and we *finally* finished it all. Well, I take that back, I needed to pick up some things for a HUGE food basket for my parents, but everything else we needed to get was got. Thank the Goddess.

Tuesday was my first official day at eBay – and I had to take it off as my floating holiday for 2005. Oh, the horror! I work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before I have a 4 day weekend over Christmas. The hardship is killing me. I was able to finish up Lindi and Sarah’s Christmas and finish the gift bags for my friends here at work. It was a very productive “weekend” for me.

At this point, we are just making peanut brittle, fudge and peppermint cream bark for our families. Nice and relaxing. We popped out three batches before we went to bed last night, so I think it will be perfect timing. I didn’t want to make it too far in advance or it just doesn’t taste right.

BIGGEST HUGS AND LOVE to Lorene who is sick during the holidays – no fun, I will tell you that. A BIG THANKS to Toni for the wonderful cookies. It’s always the highlight of my Christmas! CONGRATULATIONS to Rob on his new job – they better treat you with the respect you deserve or I will open up a can of whoop ass.

Okay, I need to get back to work. Hope everyone’s season is shaping up nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home