Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Reason 1,776,439 I shouldn't have given Toni access to my Blog

She makes comments about aliens, probes and my butt. I just don't think I want to go there.

Yes, I suck and not such in a good way. I haven't been all that busy, I just haven't felt like updating my blog. I know that's horrible, but sometimes I don't really feel my life is all that interesting anyway. But, because Lorene and Toni just might post another strange comment regarding probing, I shall do my best.

My 90 days here at eBay is up on the 15th of this month, so I will know at that point if I will be converted to a full-time eBay employee with all the bells and whistles. Lorene tells me not to worry, but I can't help it, dang it! I would hate to think I left the U for naught. I know the Universe has plans for me and I guess I will see how they pan out.

Halloween and All Souls Day was wonderful! I decorated all day Halloween, as I had it off, and really accepted the energy that was around me all day long. We only had a few trick or treaters, but I made dinner and caramel apples for my family and just enjoyed the energy of the evening. I also lit my pumpkins on November 1st for All Souls Day, and hey were beautiful.

My friend Corinne took me to Happy Sumo on the 1st as well, after I spend an hour and a half finishing up a root canal. It was my first experience with sushi, real sushi, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! Especially the Vegas Roll. num num num... (no lesbian tuna comments, Toni...) I think Corinne and I are going to make it a standing date with the two of us - she is an incredible person and I am so lucky she and I got to meet each other. Just thisclose to 21, gay and has already lived a helleva life. And a Cancer. What more do you need in a friend?

They have closed off part of the floor I work on to make room for a new gym and I can't tell you how excited I am for that. I can work out right after - or before - work without ever leaving the building.

Well, back to the grind, keeping the world safe to eBay, one account at a time.

And no more posts about my butt, Toni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home