Friday, August 26, 2005

So Much to Say, So Little Time

I have been in training all week at eBay again, so I haven't had much time to update my blog. Don't worry, I still think about all of you now and then and wonder if you think of me too...lost in the eBay world with no outside communication...
 
Things are pretty good around here. Sarah got her braces off this week and her smile is just tremendous. Lindi and Sarah are going to the American Idol concert tonight - kind of a mommy daughter date - and to answer your question, no, I didn't want to go. My sister and her husband has the tickets, but my brother in law has a funeral to attend in St George, so they offered the tickets to us. (My heart and thoughts go out to Denise and Ray at the loss of Ray's Aunt).
 
In other news, an old friend has come back to town to restart her life after going through her fourth stint in alcohol rehab. In the past week, she has called me twice, both times drunk out of her mind and asking for help.
 
See, here is my dilemma - I always want to be there for my friends - those of you who know me personally know I am an open door when it comes to my friends. But how do you help someone when you don't even know how? Should I join Al-Anon? Should I kick her to the curb until she gets her crap together? I've never had a substance abuse problem that has cost me my life, so I am really at a loss here. Some feedback on this issue would be great.
 
In other words... AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
 
Anyway, back to training.  I like being able to make the internet safer for eBay trading! ::smile:: 


«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»ïÏï«,¸¸,»
Z It is better to be Hated for who you are
              than to be Loved for who you are Not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home