Friday, August 12, 2005

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

Tubby got enough money from all you wonderful bloggers to go to Fall Semester at University of New Orleans. In fact, she got more than she hoped for, just from her loyal fans and friends and those who all know what it's like to work and work and still not have enough to go to college.

Wow.

For the past two weeks, I've been everywhere. Working. Off to College Station and Austin, Texas. Up to Chicago. And while I've been busy, so have some other people.

I've made tuition!! Thanks to all you guys who donated ( a total of $1123! Whoah! ) and who linked to the site. Extreme thanks to C in Salt Lake for words of encouragement and to
G in Texas ($250? I was not expecting that much at all. I love you).

I've made my schedule for next semester (21hrs... whew!) and because I didnt' have to scrape up all this money, I've even got a little left over from working to buy books. Life is good.

Thanks again, everyone.
A lot.


You are welcome, Tubaluva.

So, if you want to contribute to help with her books and supplies, that would be awesome, too. Keep your Karma up. She is a great girl, yo. She deserves to know she is loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home