Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas...

HI All!

Christmas was wonderful. This was the first year that Sarah had a car all on her own, so SHE got to do all the driving around. Lindi and I went over to her parents, enjoyed the day with them (including sticky buns and homemade breakfast) then went to my parents in the afternoon. Lindi baked a ham and we brought it for everyone to eat and relax. My parents got em a beautiful sewing machine - I haven't made anything on a sewing machine in soooo long - I can't wait!

A grand time was had by all, and, as always, Sarah made out like a bandit.

And now onto the New Year. I hope it will be better than the last. My boobs are finally healed so i can start getting active again and getting rid of the extra poundage that I've gained this year by being dormant. My insurance should be coming through soon, so I will go to the dr and start getting back into the swing of things.

MUCH LOVE out to Lorene and her family - NO MORE INJURIES!


Hope you all had a lovely and Blessed Holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home