Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First Weigh In

I had my first weigh in at Weight Watchers officially today. I had seen my doctor and weighed in officially with her at 345. That’s what I counted my start at. I weighed in for the contest at work and 341-342 (hard to tell with those manual scales), and at the same dr with my mom on 2-14 and it weighed me in at 341.8, but today I am a solid 341.2, so .6 weight loss! I haven’t been working the plan, since I didn’t have the tool books, so just to be conscious of my eating habits and overeating issues, that was enough to lose half a lb! Those little bits add up.

I weighed in and discovered I had lost an additional .6 lbs this week simply by avoiding trigger foods and sticking to my plan. I was amazed. I spoke personally to one of my counselors and told her of my compulsive over-eating behavior, even though I was scared to do so. She made some very good recommendations for meals for me (and I will share recipes if anyone wants them!) and then she said something shocking. She called my coe behavior my "disease." I smiled and thanked her for recognizing it for what it truly is. I don't think she understood what I meant, but I was grateful for her.

Work is going well. I may have an opportunity to go to Las Vegas in June for eBay Live! as an employee. eBay even pays for it! YAY! We will see…

And on another front, I was called to jury duty next week. Heh. They don’t know what they are getting themselves into!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home