Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In This Fall From Grace

I'm all about helping Connie update her shit.

Anyway, I talked to her the other day (not true) and she said (I have no idea what her voice sounds like) that she was too into the Olympics right now (I'm guessing obviously) to come post about crap on the internet.

She then made a few random references to Angelina Jolie, went and got a hot batch of Krispy Kreme donuts, and drove her car into outer space to fight the alien invasion. Since we're all alive today, and Bangladesh isn't currently on fire, I can only assume she won.

By the way, if anyone is keeping count, the Utah Jazz are currently outside of the playoff picture, but Carlos Boozer just came back from injury, so they're looking to make a big push.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home