Tuesday, December 19, 2006

T is for Towel

A beautiful Christmas Tree kitchen towel was the next present in the Secret Santa Bag - and it is very lovely. We are so blessed!

In other news, I got a new position a mere 5 days after being canned from eBay. It must be some sort of record. Naturally, it's not a permanent position, it is temp to hire, but I have no doubt that it will turn into a great opportunity. It is with ADP as a Benefits Admninistrator. When I talked to the placement executive, she told me she had been trying to fill the position for weeks, but no one she found was qualified. She actually told me I was the answer to her prayers, which made me feel fantastic!

Good news - $2 more and hour than eBay. Bad news - can't wear sweats to work anymore. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home