Sunday, August 26, 2001

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Gracie and the whole fan-damily went out to Covey Field to watch our little hometown Stingers get stomped by Omaha 14-9. That' okay, I got a sunburn and a veggie burrito and Abbie got to have a day with "Aunt Jen". I am tired, sunburned and very happy. I like days off.

Spent last night in, watching cable, and was pleased to see the Six Feet Under episodes I had missed while working this week. I am so impressed that I am not the only one who loves that show, although it does worry me that I share a program addiction with a clinical psychologist PhD student. *shudder* That's ok. I love him, anyway *grin*.

So, I am gonna eat some veggie pizza and watch a movie, maybe Castaway. I'd like to see what all of the hullabaloo is about. I purposely didn't see it in the theatre.

Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home