Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Hello All!

So much to say, so little time.

JJ's father in law passed away this weekend, so I spend Friday night, Saurday and part of Sunday with little Jaydon while they spent time with him before he passed, and while they mde the arrangements. I have to say that is was very heard to watch a family go through that, fully knowing the cause of his death was his own. He died from smoking-related emphysema. More than ever, I am thankful for the constant prodding of my friends to get me to quit smoking. It has been almost 9 months now!

Going to Wendover w/G this weekend for a bit of R&R. I love my parents, but Lord, they can be trying. (I just don't look forward to the day when there are no more calls, you know? Enjoy them while I can!) I am looking forward to the Jaunt, a bit o' gambling and a LOT of sleep.

New feature, my Things to do Before I Die ... or Turn 40. I think we should all have one of those lists. How about you guys? Brave enough to publish it? *nudge nudge*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home