Saturday, September 07, 2002

SHADDUP ALREADY!!


Jesus Freakin' Christ, you would think I haven't either seen or talked to any of you in the past month the way you're carrying on!!! I love you, but DAMN already!!!

As you may have guessed, I have been busy beyond belief. I don't think my own Mother recognizes me. Between Scrapbook parties (See JJs Blog) and Dinner with friends (See Toni's and Grace's Blogs), and work and Lindi and everything else, I don't think I am gonna recover for quite some time.

Friday, Aug 30th; Lindi and I met up with some of her friends at the Spaghetti Factory and had a nice conversation about how intricately Lesbians date within their own circle. Now, keep in mind, the only person I knew out of a table of 20 lesbians was Lindi. We traced relationships crossing the table, between each other's ex's and current girlfriends, and have pretty much decided that everyone had slept with everyone at that table, either physically or by "relation". You know the "If you've slept with that person, you've slept with everyone they've slept with"? And she told two friends, and she told two friends... Truly, truly frightening. And I was the tame one, so what does THAT tell you??

Saturday, Aug 31st; Last Saturday was wonderful, dinner with Toni, Rob, Jennifer, Grace, Christopher and Lisa at the Spaghetti Factory, they headed to the Paper Moon for drinking and dancing. I was drunk. That is all I am gonna say, except the entire bar wished me a Happy Birthday, I got a crown and got lay'd by the owner. I ended up with 12 shots of Baja Luna and 4 jello-shots.... I was a very Drunk Connie. Grace took me home and put me to bed and I don't remember shit until the next day. Hell, I don't remember much from that night. Good drinking times, plus no hangover since I was a good girl, stuck to one alcoholic beverage and drank water. WHUT WHOO!!!

This week in general has been hell. I don't know what crawled up my boss' ass, but he has been soooo hard on me, it isn't funny. I am outta there as soon as I can find a job. It's becoming ritualistic abuse, but he does it in such a way that I couldn't come after him. He attacked my performance on the job (and we all know what a fuckin' perfectionist I am), and I can't tell you how many times he has threated my job in the last week. I know it boils down to money problems, but, Jesus, I work my ass off. He's the kind of boss that will tell you to do something a certain way, then next week, when he changes his mind, he gets mad at you for doing it in the first place. I can't take this shit. Seriously.

Well, tonight is my big B-day 80's Blowout. I am so excited. JJ has run her ass off getting this thing settled down and Lindi has been sooooo wonderful, trying to help her out and doing some of the leg work tonight. I can't tell you how excited I am for all of this. I could never get anyone from the Christmas Box House to call me back about donations, so I will see what happens. Lin and Sarah and I went shopping last nite, and Sarah is going to look sooo adorable, I can't even tell you. She's gonna keep an eye on Jaydon for us for a while, and it is so appreciated. Oh, and Lindi got some of the BEST music together, and along with JJ's and my collection, we are so rockin' the house!!!!!

Well, I hope this does the trick and everyone is okay with me now. I will get to hopefully see you all soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home