Thursday, February 19, 2004

Sniff... Sniff... Sob
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com


I am bummed.

I watched American Idol last night and my grrl didn't make it through. No wonder, though, she absolutely stunk in her performance.
But it still made me very sad. Butch and beautiful, I think Brianna Ramirez-Rial really has potential, although she just needs to lighten up a bit. When she sang Nora Jones, however, she lightened up a little too much. She took he opportunity very seriously, but I think in the end, it killed her. I would be interested to know how the voting went, and if she has a real shot at the wildcard spots. She definitely has personality. *crosses fingers*.

I am just getting the feeling that the competition this year is not a good as it has been the previous years, and the American public is just voting for popularity, not talent. Lisa Leuschner is an amazing singer, so what if she has a gap in her front teeth, unruly red hair and a couple pounds around the middle? She's amazing, and the American public is stupid if they think she doesn't deserve to go on... But, then again, these are the same people who voted for *cringe* Fanstasia-I-sound-like-I-am-plugging-my-nose-and-whining. I cannot stand her singing. It doesn't mean she's not good, but I wouldn't buy her CD, that's for sure.

I miss Bre. I want her to come back. I want to put her in my closet and make her sing anytime I want. *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home