Thursday, March 18, 2004

Good Morning Chil'ren...
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com


Things are well over here in the land of Oz. Obviously, since the crack down, I haven't had much time to blog, let alone read other blogs. I feel, somehow, disconnected to the entire world. My productivity at work hasn't increased, so I have come to the conclusion that blogging actually helps my mental alertness during the day. Well, that's my argument, don't know how management feels about it.

I have to say that I love my job, and I love my employer. I don't blame them for coming down on us and making us work during work hours. As Shane pointed out, blogging isn't worth my job. And it's not ME they were pointing a finger at - it is the employees who do NOTHING but surf all day long. Not me, I have too much work to do.

This weekend is shaping up nicely. Saturday I get my car fixed, inspected and registered and my front tooth fixed. From Tonight on, we are celebrating Sarah's 15th birthday with parties, get togethers, dinners... she's outta the dog house for the most part, but still under a short leash.

And, yes, I still love my hair. No shell shock. I can't tell you how nice it is to wash and blow dry my hair in 5 minutes. I haven't done that... um... ever....

Still waiting for the Pictures o'love from Tubbs. I am getting anxious by the minute.

Don't forget to comment and let me know you love me even though I am distant.

It's me, not you. Trust me. I still want to be friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home