Friday, March 19, 2004

Happy Freakin' Friday!
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com


And I am so happy to be here.

I really want to be home with my wifey. She has to close the restaurant tonight, so she gets to sleep in. I wanted to sleep in. BADLY. But, no, it was not meant to be.

Yesterday was an astounding day at work. I busted my arse and pumped out 679 transactions. For those of you playing along in this game, I am required to meet an average of 175-200 transactions per day. I kicked some serious ass. My hands and arms were killing me by the end of the day, but it was worth it.

We went to Red Lobster last night for Sarah-loo's birthday. It was an amazing meal, probably the best we've ever had, everything was very well cooked and there wasn't one item missing or wrong for 7 people - which is usually unheard of. Fun and good food had by all. I love Lobster. Seriously. Is there anything more perfect? Well, shrimp scampi, which I also had...

I'll blog again at lunch. Just wanted you to know I am alive and doing well... well, my back is killing me and I am thinking about using some sicktime and going home... heh heh heh...

Love to Pixie and Kat... you little sickies better get well soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home