Thursday, April 01, 2004

Am I Crazy...


or did the American public go COMPLETELY insane Monday night when they voted off Amy Adams from American Idol?

She is so outstanding, and certainly didn't deserve to be in the bottom three, let alone the one to go home. Red Head and Geekey Mormon Boy need to go first. I can't believe they were both safe after the HORRENDOUS performances they gave.

Luckily for us, this gives a lot of artists a lot of exposure, so I know this won't be the last we hear from Amy. I just have to wonder why people are soooo in love with a Redhead who can sing, but isn't in the right decade for this competition, and a Jon-boy lookalike who really, REALLY can't sing.

The dude they voted off last week is better than Jon-boy.

Funny thing, the Redhead looked like he was devistated he didn't go home and Amy did. Reminds me of Josh last year. He knew he shoulda been packing his bags. He sucked the big one. The cameramen knew it too, they kept panning to Redhead to "make a point".

Just my opinion...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home