Friday, April 02, 2004

Courtesy of Danielle
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com



Friday (kinda) Five

1. Are there any books from your childhood that stick out in your mind as favorites?
The Anne of Green Gables series and Nancy Drew… and Are You There God, It's Me Margaret. Fabulous.

2. Which series of books did you have to read every single one?
those Flowers in the Attic books and all the subsequent VC Andrews… the pain and torture those characters went through!

3. Which Dr. Seuss book was your favourite?
Green Eggs and Ham, of course! And One Fish Two Fish.

4. Did you ever have to dress up as a book character for school? Who did you go as?
Oh, no. My teachers weren’t creative like that.

5. Do you have a favourite memory of being read to?
I would have to say being read Anne of Green Gables by my fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Davis. It was a daily ritual and one I dearly loved. I would look forward to it daily, and still love the story line as an adult. I especially liked the PBS miniseries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home