Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Euro-Trash Girl

Bill's music must be getting to me...

Last night was a great night. Sarah and I were alone since Lindi had to close the restaurant, so we went and got our nails done, went to dinner, talked openly and went home and watch American Idol. (GO DIANA!) Sarah picked out my nail color, which looks a lot like a purple easter egg with rainbow reflection...

Send your love and support out to Lindi, she's having a rough time with some of her employees and could use all the positive energy she can get!

Work is - well, work. I am loving my 7-3:30 shift, it gives me more time at the end of the day to get things done. It is also helpful with the doctor appointments I'm scheduling. I'm also going to get into a water aerobics class as soon as I can find one close to the house, maybe at the High School.

I am really okay with me today. I am happy that I have stayed true to my feelings and expressed them. I feel lighter and better about things today. I am surrounded by positive feedback and refuse to lower my expectations in my relationships. Those who have my back will have my back whether or not I am having a bad day, week, month, year... and they shine through, especially now. I am so lucky.

Thanks out to Pixie, for her constant support online. I am so glad I know you! Too bad we can't meet up in SF when you go to visit Tre... now THAT would be a party...

Drink of the day: Diet Coke
CD on the Playa: Bill's "work #3"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home