Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Water Aerobics is not for Wussies

Water Aerobics is not for Wussies


Let me tell ya.

I spent 45 minute trying to find the class to begin with since it's on the monstrous campus, but I was grateful that I did. The teacher is, of course, 10 years younger than I am, but the other's in class were around my age, so I didn't feel self conscious. The water felt amazing.

I did ab crunches for the first time in I don't know how long - without pain. I twisted, stretched, flexed my body completely pain free. I was able to feel the burn without worrying if I would be able to move in the morning. It was a great 45 minute workout.

Added bonus: College girls on the diving team. 'nuff said.

I got a complete shock when I got out of the pool, however. My body felt so heavy that all I wanted to do was get back in the pool.

I showered and came home, ate dinner, ironed for Lindi, then went upstairs and collapsed on my bed and didn't move for love nor money. My back let me know it wasn't happy, so I took a small dose of muscle relaxant, just to curb it before it started, and it worked great. No pain killers needed. Unreal.

I slept like a baby and woke up to my wifey cuddled lovingly behind me. Pure heaven.

This morning is good. I woke up hungry. I can't remember the last time my metabolism told me to eat early in the day! Bagel and banana before 8 am. Fabulous.

Work is going well. I feel much better about my position now that I know I am doing what I am supposed to, and the evaluation didn't hurt matters.

I am not sure if I am looking forward to my appointment with Mother Sugar tonight or not. She sounded simply lovely on the phone and I have to remember that I am doing this for self improvement. I have to take care of myself before I can take care of anyone. Sh-yeah right.

I AM looking forward to a dinner party we are having with Christopher and Teinamarrie afterward. So, get through one to get to the other? We were invited because, as another person put it, "You HAVE to invite those lesbians!" I think I am gonna have a t-shirt made that says "I am one of THOSE lesbians!" (And I'm gonna make Tre one that says "Are you missing your Girlfriend? Check my bed!" Heh heh... just playin'. Sorta.)

Have a fabulous Tuesday. And if you have nothing planned for dinner, you could always call Dominoes. Tuesday 2-fer...

Drink of the day: Diet Coke
CD on the Playa: Metallica with the Symphony - awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home