Sunday, January 30, 2005

Heeeere's Connie!

(Minor tribute to Johnny Carson, RIP)

I know, I've been so bad about blogging and everything, I've just been trying to concentrate on healing and family issues. I am only working two hours a day, just enough to put out fires and come home, but it's not work that has been bothering me as much as driving. My pain ranges from 3-5 on a 1-10 scale, but it's mostly manageable. I have sensation in my right nipple, but none in my left. I am still thrilled my surgeon was able to reconstruct my breasts without a free nipple transfer (loss of ALL sensation and ability to breast feed). She is amazing.

My grandmother in Montana passed away on Wednesday, so it's been a hard week. She was 90, so she lived a nice, full life and I am grateful she went quickly. My parents packed up and drove thru the night to get there by Thursday evening and so far, everything has gone smoothly. The funeral will be on Tuesday. I pray that her spirit will find rest and peace in the next life.

Sarah had her wisdom teeth out and she's doing well. Lindi is working hard and taking great care of me. BIG THANKS to Lorene Dylan Toni and Rob for coming to cheer me up in the hospital and for Jennifer coming to visit me afterward.

I will try and start blogging again as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home