Friday, January 07, 2005

Hmmmm, decisions decisions...

Well, Connie foolishly left me the keys to her house while she's out doing something I personally can't fathom doing, but hey. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me think of a single thing to post.

I guess I could post about how happy I am to see Gonzales confirmed.......Nah.

I could post about how unsurpising it is to see more Clinton finance corruption........Nah.

I could post about how funny it was to see Boxer cry at Bush's certification........Nah.

I'm fresh out of ideas. Here's what I'll do. I'll let YOU decide what I should post about. You name it. If I don't have an opinion on the topic I'll make one. If I don't have that story in my head I'll fake it.

If there isn't an overwhelming cry for something specific, which I don't anticipate, I'll pick anything I want. Actually, I doubt anyone will even comment. They're probably all off watching the destruction of a perfectly good set of boobs. Oh the horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home