Saturday, April 29, 2006

So, I got my tongue pierced

and although it's sore, I really like the look.

I have wanted to pierce it for so long. My parents hated the idea, so naturally I had to try it once.

I was told that I couldn't pierce it until I had actually kissed someone with a tongue ring first. Well, since I wasn't able to fly to San Fran before she met the love of her life, I had to forgo the kiss (*wink* T) !

But I just got to thinking ~ I live once. Only once in this spirit form. And I had better enjoy it. I am 30- er - something - and it's time I do a few wild and crazy things before I am too old to do them.

My boss told me I look like a rock star. Chet liked it - Shane didn't believe I would do it. Lindi was surprised - but pleasantly.

I can't kiss for 2 weeks. That's the downside. After 2 weeks - there will be a lot of kissing involved. I am a kisser.

Eating is an adventure. I have discovered a great love for Slurpees, Icees, Shakes and Chocolate Milk with Ice. Oh, and bean and cheese burritos, but I've always loved them.

So, before I got too old, too boring and too ornery - I will rock out one last time. Yesssssssssssssssssssss.

Hope you are all well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home