Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

For those who don’t know, St. Patrick is the Patron Saint of Ireland, credited with bringing Christianity to Ireland after being held as a captive in the country for 6 years.

But for the rest of us, it’s really just an excuse to drink lots of green beer.

It’s Friday for the rest of the world, but only my Wednesday. I don’t really mind working the weekends much, it’s quiet and we get a lot done. But it’s hard when there is a holiday on a Friday and everyone is going out to get drunk or what-have-you. Tonight the fam is gathering at Red Lobster for Sarah Marie’s 17th birthday (which is Monday, but we are celebrating today because of Lindi’s upcoming surgery). Already planned my meal there just by checking their website. It’s been so helpful to do that, know in advance so I am not tempted by the fattening foods. Since it’s working, I am not going to mess with the system, dude.

Love out to Chet – thank you for your kind words and support. It’s amazing what we can accomplish when we approach an issue with respect, isn’t it? (wink)

Love out to Lorene – where the hell have you been?!?!!

Love out to Toni – just because I still can’t believe she ripped her calf muscle walking across the street.

Love out to Denise – damn, these are good cookies. Apple Pie is my favorite so far.

Love out to Maine – because… well… because.

And in other news… do you think you can eat this?

Personally, I think it’s rather disgusting, but in this day and age, I am most certain someone can do it. Probably a skinny little Chinese man. Their ability to over consume really scares me, especially in contests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home