Tuesday, December 26, 2006

S is for Santa

The Season ended with a beautiful Santa tin with 3 caramel/chocolate covered apples and a note from our friends Deanna, Tracy and Britany! Those stinkers! How sweet are they?!

Christmas was a busy but amazing day. We started out on the Eve with Lindi's extended family, eating mostly vegetarian (with the exception of the turkey of course) and watched Sage open presents for the first time. She's almost 2 an she definately got the concept of opening presents!

We then went home and had Christmas with our little lesbian family - we were all so spoiled.

Christmas Morning, back at Lindi's Mom's house for their family Christmas. Breakfast was amazing. We only made Lindi's Mom cry twice, so I guess that was good. Again, we were spoiled.

Christmas afternoon was spent with my family, more turkey, and more spoiling.

We decided this year was a lot of thoughtful presents - our families really put thought behind them and that was wonderful! I got a LOT of Pampered Chef and cooking supplies. I am stoked.

I start my new job tomorrow. I wish I could say I am excited, but I am really not. I didn't want to start over again. I hope the job will welcome me and I can make ti my own.

I hope you all had a joyous holiday with family and friends!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANNUKAH, BLESSED SOLSTICE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home