Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TAG, I'm It!

So, Hilary tagged me at Superfluous Juxtaposition for the meme 5 Weird Habits about Yourself and 8 Random Things About Me. I couldn't pick. I did them both.

The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits/8 random things, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits/8 random things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

So, here we go.

5 Weird Habits about Yourself.

  • I have a routine when I wake up and if I don’t follow it, my day goes down the proverbial sh*t-hole. I wake up, I pee, I blow my nose, wash my hands, brush my teeth. In that order. It can vary from here, but those are the basics.
  • When it’s time to go to sleep, I have a routine, too. I pee, check my alarm, check my cell phone, set the sleep-timer on the TV for 45 minutes, put one pillow horizontal, one vertical, lay out my glasses and nightly drink and then I can sleep. Anything out of order and I won’t sleep until it is. (I don’t think I am OCD, but I guess I could be.)
  • I never brush my teeth at night. Well, not never, but rarely. I know I should. I just don’t.
  • Once a week, I like to re-arrange my desk at work. I like to line the pens up and clean the surface. It just looks better that way. And when I first get to work, I have a routine to set up for the day before I can effectively get anything done… oh, dear. OCD seems more and more more likely….
  • I bounce my leg up and down consistently throughout the day. Weird nervous energy.

    And 8 Random Things About Me

  • As a child, I never had Chicken Pox. Or Meales. Or Mumps. But I broke every one of my fingers.
  • I didn't have my tonsils out until I was 18.
  • I like Oreos and OJ together.
  • My hair grows a half and inch every 3 weeks.
  • I have 2 tattoos.
  • I want more.
  • I feel like a lady when I am drinking tea. I love tea. go here: www.adagio.com
  • My nickname at work is Martha Stewart. I like to decorate things and bring in treats.

    I have tagged Lorene, Toni, Danielle, Geoffrey and Rosemary!

  • 2 Comments:

    • I have a routine with my morning and evening rituals. It just doesn't feel right unless I do the same things in the same order.

      By Blogger ML, At 7:02 AM  

    • Ooo, I'm getting to it -- I just have to think of the random things!

      By Blogger Danielle, At 11:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home