Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Random Funniness

"Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today so that means six more weeks of Janet Jackson's breast.
I'm sure this saga will go on for quite a while. It's hard enough to explain to kids why the football players have blood on their uniforms, but now I have to explain the concept of inappropriate touching and the application of gold star pasties. [My daughter] now insists that her "boobies" have gold stars. Next year, I'll have to Tivo the game and watch it on a 20 minute delay. Bastards."
Courtesy of Lee at Oh, No The Blog!

I don't think you've lived until you've seen this clip. Odd little thing, but now I've got dancing badgers in my head.... badgers badgers badgers...

And I want to know EXACTLY what this guy was thinking... or the designer, really... I understand the boots, but not the hand placement... well, I kinda understand that too, but... ICK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home