Thursday, March 11, 2004

Good Hair Day...
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com


After a enjoyable evening with Lorene and a good night's sleep, it is so refreshing to have a good hair day this morning. I have decided I really need to get a perm again. My good hair days are few and far between lately.

Let's see. The week in winding down, and I am getting excited to post on G-Fry's site tomorrow. What will I say? Who can I offend? Why do I have a craving for s'mores? These and many more questions will be answered tomorrow, I am sure.

And, yes, Geoffrey and I are still debating, albeit not as vehemently as before. And I linked him, just for a piece of daily conservative dribble. It takes all kinds.

I don't think he's an asshole. He's just a Republican. Poor misguided boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home